Brake Service & Repair in Henderson, NV
Keeping your brakes in optimal condition is critical to both your safety and the life of your vehicle. Have you recently noticed the early signs of brake issues, such as a slower braking response or a squealing sound? If so, it’s important to have them checked by professional mechanics right away.
You don’t have to search for “brakes near me” to find the best brake service. At Tire Works in Henderson, our ASE-certified technicians provide expert brake service and repair to keep you safely on the road.
Comprehensive Brake Service
We offer complete brake repairs and brake services for optimum vehicle safety and performance. We recommend regular brake inspections every 6,000 miles or six months even if you haven’t recently experienced any problems. Our technicians can identify minor issues before they become major problems.
We provide drivers in Henderson the following brake services and more:
- Inspection of the brake friction and hydraulic system
- Resurfacing of rotors and/or drums as applicable
- Replacement of brake pads, brake calipers, shoes, etc.
- Brake fluid flush
- Inspection and repacking of wheel bearings if applicable
We strive to make expert service affordable at Tire Works. Check our coupons page often for the latest ways to save on our services.
How To Tell When Brake Service Is Needed
Your brakes will often give you signs that it’s time to have them checked and service may be needed. These signs include:
- The brake (ABS) light is illuminated on your dash
- Yellow puddles of leaking brake fluid
- Squealing, grinding, or thumping noises
- Vibration in the pedal when braking
- Less resistance in the brake pedal
- The vehicle pulls to one side when braking
Bring your vehicle into your Henderson Tire Works location as soon as possible if you notice any of these signs.
Help Your Brakes Last Longer
Regular brake inspections and some simple changes in driving habits can have a huge impact on extending the life of your brakes. Here’s what you can do:
- Coast: Reduce your vehicle’s speed naturally by coasting if possible, letting the engine decelerate.
- Keep your foot off the brake pedal: Riding the brake pedal while driving generates excessive heat that can cause premature wear on your brake pads and rotors.
- Slow down: Maintain speeds near the speed limit and allow plenty of space between you and the vehicle in front of you. This will reduce unnecessary or hard, sudden stops.
- Reduce weight: Remove any excess weight from your vehicle and try to not exceed the manufacturer’s limits for towing or hauling. The lighter the vehicle load, the less your brakes have to work.
- Have regular brake inspections done: Our ASE-Certified mechanics can spot brake issues before they cause further expensive problems.
Schedule Your Appointment For Brake Service Today
You can trust the expert ASE-certified technicians at Tire Works for top-quality brake service to keep you safe on the road. We proudly meet the auto repair needs of drivers in Henderson and the surrounding areas.