Fuel Injection Cleaning Service
Give your vehicle’s engine new life with a fuel injection service. The service helps to clean the deposits from the injectors, which will improve fuel efficiency and performance.
Signs You Need a Fuel Injection Cleaning Service
Vehicles in need of a fuel injection cleaning service can exhibit tell-tale signs such as:
- Lowered gas mileage
- Rough-running condition
- Sluggishness on acceleration
If your vehicle is experiencing any of these signs, contact Tire Works today for an appointment.
How Your Fuel Injector Work
Unless your vehicle is 100% electric, it’s got an internal combustion engine. That means that it runs on a series of small, controlled detonations inside the engine. There are three components necessary for an internal combustion engine to fire:
Fuel injectors spray a fine mist of gasoline into the combustion chamber, which is ignited by spark from the spark plug. The subsequent combustion happens consistently and rapidly whenever your engine is on. In fact, a typical 4-stroke engine will undergo 1600 detonations per minute at 800rpm.
These injectors have to do a great deal of work. Your fuel injectors can develop deposits and buildup over time, which can inhibit the fine mist of fuel that your vehicle requires. When this happens, combustion failures or inefficiencies result.
Improve your vehicle’s performance by requesting at an appointment for a fuel injection service today.
Proudly Serving the Following Locations:
- Henderson Auto Repair & Tire Shop
- Pahrump at State Hwy 160 and State Hwy 372
- 8825 W. Flamingo Rd at El Capitan
- 8532 Blue Diamond Rd at Durango
- 4690 Cactus at Decatur
- 7070 S. Jones Blvd at I-215
- 1925 N. Hollywood Blvd at Lake Mead
- 1280 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd at Maryland Pkwy
- 2220 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy at Green Valley
- 6542 Boulder Hwy at Russell
- 445 W Centennial Pkwy at Commerce
- 7735 W. Sahara Ave at Buffalo
- 3225 W. Ann Rd at Simmons
- 9590 W. Tropicana at Fort Apache
- 6455 S. Pecos Rd at Sunset
- 4700 W Craig Rd at Decatur