Almost any sharp object on the road can cause a flat tire. After a tire is damaged, most Nevada drivers turn to a spare tire. However, that’s only a temporary fix. Doughnuts spares are only good for about 50 to 70 miles. After that, a full—size tire will be needed.
Are Your Tires Tired Out?
While you shouldn’t attempt to fix them on your own, there are a few steps you can take to improve the condition of your vehicle’s tires. As part of this, it’s a good idea to visually inspect your tires every now and then. In doing so, you can spot early signs of tire trouble and set up an appointment to nip these issues in the bud. Be sure to look out for:
- Feathering. In most cases, this tire problem is caused by alignment issues. It’s characterized by the condition of your tire treads—when you’re dealing with feathering, your treads’ raised sections will be smooth on one side and sharp on the other.
- Bulging or cracking. Have your tires been underinflated lately? If so, they could sustain more damage than usual if you hit a pothole or curb. Cracking and bulging can also occur when you don’t use any sort of tire protectant.
- Cupping and scalloping. If you notice tire issues in this category, you may want to have your car’s suspension system looked at. Uneven bouncing (often caused by worn shocks and struts) can create unusual scallop patterns on your tires.
If you check out your tires and notice any of these danger signs, there’s no need to panic. These are simply indicators that can point to tire problems—not a warning that your tires will stop working at any moment. At the same time, you shouldn’t ignore clear evidence that your tires need attention. When you have a moment, take care of this immediately by giving the Tire Works team a call.
Nevada’s Number-One Tire Repair Shop
When it comes to maintaining your vehicle, tire repair holds as much importance as fixing critical components like the transmission or engine. Just as you wouldn’t trust a subpar mechanic with crucial repairs, your tires deserve top-notch attention. Functional tires are indispensable; they’re the very foundation of your car’s movement.
In the Las Vegas area, ensuring the best tire service is crucial. That’s where Tire Works steps in. Across Nevada, individuals depend on us for comprehensive auto maintenance, particularly for top-tier tire repair and maintenance services. Here’s why we stand out:
- Unmatched expertise: At Tire Works, your tires receive top-notch care from highly skilled professionals. This isn’t just a claim; our technicians are ASE certified, signifying their exceptional expertise in the auto repair industry.
- Exceptional customer care: If past experiences with Nevada auto repair shops have left you doubtful, Tire Works strives to rebuild your trust. We offer free quotes, a comprehensive range of maintenance services, and exclusive cost-saving opportunities for all our esteemed clients.
- Ultimate convenience: Booking auto appointments by phone might seem straightforward but can be unexpectedly time-consuming. At Tire Works, customers enjoy the convenience of scheduling appointments effortlessly online.
Why You Should Consult With A Tire Repair Shop
Tire Works understands how frustrating a flat tire can be; that’s why we offer quick tire repairs at our locations. We repair tire tread punctures up to 1/4″ in diameter. However, we do NOT recommend repairing larger punctures or punctures to the tire’s shoulder and sidewall.
At our tire repair shop, we will remove the tire from the wheel and thoroughly inspect your tires for hidden damage that could risk weakening the tire.
Tire Works does not recommend that drivers attempt to repair the tires themselves. An improperly repaired tire may fail while driving at high speeds, which can cause you to lose control of the vehicle.
If you have any questions regarding your tire’s condition, we’ll be glad to inspect them for you.
Set Up Tire Repair in Nevada Today
Whether you’re looking for tire maintenance services, tire repair, or tire replacement in Nevada, you’re in the right place. Choose Tire Works Total Car Care for all these services and more. Getting started is simple—just fill out our online scheduling form today!