Brake Service & Repair in North Las Vegas, NV
Making sure your brakes are always in optimal condition is essential to both your safety and the life of your vehicle. Have you recently noticed a squealing sound or slower braking response? These early signs of brake problems mean you need to have them checked by a professional right away.
If you are searching for “brakes near me”, come see the ASE-certified technicians at Tire Works at our convenient North Las Vegas auto repair location. We provide all of the brake services and repairs you need to stay safe on the road.
Expert Brake Services
At Tire Works, we recommend a brake inspection every 6,000 miles or six months, even if you haven’t experienced any problems recently. With regular inspections, our technicians can catch any minor issues before they become major problems.
Our complete brake repairs and brake services for drivers in North Las Vegas include:
- Inspection of the hydraulic system and brake friction
- Rotor and/or drum resurfacing as applicable
- Brake fluid flush
- Replacement of brake pads, brake calipers, shoes, etc.
- Repacking of wheel bearings if applicable
At Tire Works, we know our customers value professional service at an affordable price, so we offer special promotions and deals to help you save money. Check our coupons page frequently for the latest deals to save on your next service.
Know When Brake Service Is Needed
If it’s time to have your brakes checked and serviced, your brakes will often give you signs. These include:
- Your brake (ABS) light is illuminated on your dash
- Grinding, squealing, or thumping noises
- Vibration in the pedal when braking
- Reduced resistance in the brake pedal
- The vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- Yellow puddles of leaking brake fluid
If you notice any of these signs, bring your vehicle into Tire Works in North Las Vegas as soon as possible.
Extend The Life Of Your Brakes
Some simple changes in driving habits and regular brake inspections will have a huge impact on extending your brakes’ life. Here’s what can help:
- Coasting: Let the engine decelerate naturally and reduce your vehicle’s speed by coasting when possible.
- Slow down: Reduce hard, sudden stops by maintaining speeds closer to the speed limit and allowing plenty of space between you and the vehicle in front.
- Keep your foot off the brake pedal: If you ride the brake pedal while driving, it creates excess heat, causing excessive wear on your brake pads and rotors.
- Lighten the weight: The lighter the vehicle load, the less stress is put on your brakes. Remove any additional weight from your vehicle and try to not go over the manufacturer’s limits for hauling or towing.
- Regular brake inspections: Our ASE-Certified technicians can pinpoint brake issues before they cause further costly problems.
Schedule Your Appointment For Brake Service
For top-quality brake service, as well as any other North Las Vegas auto service needs you may have, you can trust the expert ASE-certified technicians at Tire Works.
We proudly meet the needs of drivers in North Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. Schedule your appointment online today!