Trust Our Tire Shop in Las Vegas for All of Your Tire Needs
Tire Works Total Car Care is your tire shop headquarters in Las Vegas for new brand-name tires, a complete range of tire services, and exceptional savings and service. Our experienced, ASE-certified mechanics aren’t just auto repair professionals—they’re tire experts, too. You can rely on our Las Vegas tire shop for the quality tires and service you need at prices you can afford.
Shop For Tires in Las Vegas
Looking for new tires from brands you know and trust? Tire Works is the only name you need to know when you need tires in Las Vegas.
You can browse our tire inventory with our online tire selector, or you’re welcome to get our mechanics’ recommendation for the best tire for your car or truck and a price quote. We carry all the most popular tire brands, including:
- Kelly Tires
- Falken Tire
Have Questions or a Price Quote? Call a Tire & Auto Expert at 1-888-604-8826
More Than a Tire Store
We’re known for our wide selection of quality tires, but we’re also your one-stop shop for complete tire services and tire repairs. These are just some of the ways we can get you back on the road and keep you driving safely:
Tire Alignment Service
Sometimes referred to as wheel alignment or car alignment, our tire alignment service helps make sure each wheel is in the precise position it should be in compared to both the road and the other tires. Our tire pros recommend that you have your alignment checked at least once every year. It’s also important to have it checked if you’ve driven over curbs, potholes, or other roadway obstacles that may throw your wheels out of alignment.
Tire Balancing Service
The tire and wheel assembly on your vehicle can get out of balance, which may lead to uneven tread wear, vibration, and other issues. Our mechanics offer expert wheel balancing services that can help maximize the performance of your tires.
Tire Rotation Service
Having your tires rotated is like having your oil changed: it’s an important but affordable service that can save you money down the road. Tires left in the same position over time will become extremely worn, which can pull your car or truck off course or even result in an accident. You can easily prevent these issues and get more miles from your tires with regular tire rotation service.
Flat Tire Repair & Tire Replacement
A tire that’s slowly losing air can be more than an inconvenience—it can lead to dangerous blowouts. The ASE-certified mechanics at Tire Works will quickly take care of your tire repair needs, or, if needed, recommend the replacement tire that’s best for your car or truck.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Service
Proper tire inflation is key to staying safe behind the wheel. Come to our Las Vegas tire shop for tire pressure checks and expert service on your TPMS.
Get the Best Tire Deals
Not only will Tire Works Total Car Care match any better locally advertised price you find—we also offer money-saving coupons. Take advantage of savings and rebates on new tires from brands like Goodyear and Kumho, and get special pricing on our auto repair services.
Signs You May Need New Tires
If you suspect it’s time for new tires, there are several things you can look for before you make your appointment at our Las Vegas tire shop:
- Inspect your tires for objects that may have been picked up from the road and become embedded. In addition to nails, small rocks or pieces of glass or metal can puncture the tread.
- Check the tread depth and look for signs of tread wear. Depth can be checked with the penny test: put a penny into the grooves with Lincoln’s head down. If you can see the top of Lincoln’s head, the tread is less than 1/16” and your tire needs to be replaced. For tread wear, look for exposed steel on radial tires or one edge of the tire that’s particularly worn.
- Visually inspect each tire for signs of damage, which may include punctures, bulges, slices, or cracks. If you see damage to your tire’s sidewall, make an appointment at our Las Vegas tire shop as soon as possible.
- Measure your tire pressure regularly, which will give you a good idea of how quickly one or more tires loses pressure. It’s normal for tires to lose approximately one pound per square inch, or PSI, per month. If you notice you’re losing pressure faster than that, you may need a tire replacement.
How to Extend the Life of Your Tires
Modern tires are designed to last, but you can make sure you get the most from your investment in your tires by keeping these tips in mind:
- Keep an eye on your tires’ air pressure. We recommend checking your pressure with a high-quality tire pressure gauge about once a month or more frequently if you regularly put high mileage on your car or truck. It’s also smart to check your pressure before heading out on a long trip. Remember that overinflation is as detrimental as underinflation.
- Have your tires balanced regularly. Even a small difference in weight can lead to a vibrating steering wheel and excessive, uneven wear on your tires.
- Rotate your tires every 5,000 miles. This helps to even out tread wear and avoid deep wear in certain spots on your tires.
- Get your alignment checked twice annually. As with tire balancing, wheel alignment makes a difference in how your car or truck handles and in how long your tires last.
- Drive carefully. You may not always be able to avoid potholes or broken pavement, but you can be careful not to drive at speeds above your tires’ recommended maximum speed. The extra heat caused by speeding can lead to premature wear. Also, try not to brake or corner hard to minimize wear.
- Mind maximum weight ratings. All tires have a limit when it comes to carrying heavy loads. If you need to do this frequently, ask our tire shop technicians if you need a tire that can better handle the extra weight.
The Tire Works Difference
- Your trusted local tire shop & auto service solution
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- Commitment to superior Customer Service
- Multiple neighborhood locations throughout Nevada