Oil Change Service
Come to the automotive experts at Tire Works for special savings! Our conventional oil change service includes:
Lubrication of your vehicle’s chassis
Up to five quarts of Valvoline 5W-20 or 5W-30 oil
Installation of a new oil filter
Tire rotation for $5 upon request
A 22-point inspection of your vehicle
Keep your vehicle running in excellent condition with regular oil changes. Drivers can schedule any one of these services by contacting the professionals at Tire Works.
Protect your engine with an oil change every 3,000 miles.
Keep your vehicle running longer with regular oil and filter changes from Tire Works. We use only the highest-quality products to protect your car or truck:
Valvoline Premium Conventional synthetic blend for extra protection in severe driving conditions
Valvoline Synthetic Blend cleans and protects high-mileage engines
Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil is clean and clear, with fewer impurities than crude oil
Schedule your oil change service now.
Trust our ASE-certified technicians locations for award-winning service and complete car care. We’re open six days a week from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for your convenience. We provide oil change services to our Nevada customers in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump, Paradise and Sunrise Manor and surrounding areas.
Oil Changes in Las Vegas, NV
Depending on vehicle age or type, choosing the right oil will make the difference between getting to your destination and breaking down. Below are some recommended types; however, please call us if you have any questions.
A standard oil change service typically include five quarts of oil, an oil filter change, and a check of the vehicle’s fluid levels and air filter.
We recommend high-mileage oil for vehicles over 75,000 miles. High-mileage oil blends synthetic and standard oil to decrease oil detergency. As a car ages, its performance diminishes and the vehicle starts to burn oil. High-mileage oil changes include five quarts of oil, an oil filter change, and check of the vehicle’s fluid levels and air filter.
Synthetic oil is designed to increase vehicle performance and engine protection. With a synthetic oil change, drivers also receive five quarts of oil, an oil filter change, and an inspection of the vehicle’s fluid levels and air filter.
Our ASE-certified technicians will also top off fluids and recommend additional services, if needed. Contact us to find the best oil for your vehicle and to schedule your next oil change.
Proudly Serving the Following Locations:
- Henderson Auto Repair & Tire Shop
- Pahrump at State Hwy 160 and State Hwy 372
- 8825 W. Flamingo Rd at El Capitan
- 8532 Blue Diamond Rd at Durango
- 4690 Cactus at Decatur
- 7070 S. Jones Blvd at I-215
- 1925 N. Hollywood Blvd at Lake Mead
- 1280 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd at Maryland Pkwy
- 2220 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy at Green Valley
- 6542 Boulder Hwy at Russell
- 445 W Centennial Pkwy at Commerce
- 7735 W. Sahara Ave at Buffalo
- 9590 W. Tropicana at Fort Apache
- 6455 S. Pecos Rd at Sunset
- 4700 W Craig Rd at Decatur
We understand how imperative it is that your vehicle is in proper working order. Because of this, we are introducing a new program designed with your security in mind.
The Tire Works Delivery Program is a no-cost concierge service to help you eliminate unnecessary trips outside your home. We will pick up your car from your location (within three miles of Tire Works) and return it to you free of charge after services have been completed.
Click HERE or call 1-888-398-8863 to set up your appointment.
Our expert Tire Works technicians will sanitize all contact points on your vehicle before returning it to you.
Your peace of mind is as important to us as it is to you. We promise to continue to do everything in our power to eliminate uncertainties and make your life easier. We hope that the Tire Works Delivery Program demonstrates our commitment to you, ensuring that you can safely be on the road when you need to be.
WOULD REFER FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO US
BRAD R Customer since 2020
Good group of guys there and was driven back to work after dropping it off
CHRISTINA J Customer since 2020
First time at this new location near Costco Marketplace, Tucson. I asked to expedite oil change service in order to accommodate another appointment within the hour. They did everything to get me in and out quickly. Thoroughly inspected vehicle and found several additional recommended services from which we prioritized service and follow-up. I did not feel pressured and felt there was a strong customer care ethic in place. Clean and comfortable waiting room. I even think my car came back to me cleaner than when I left it. Very satisfied with service and would return and recommend to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
This one action is probably the most effective at extending the life of your vehicle. Regular oil changes are essential and should be scheduled every 3,000 miles or once a year, whichever comes first. During your oil change service, the chassis of the car will be lubricated and the oil filter will be checked. If you live in an extreme climate like Las Vegas, your car is an older model, or your driving habits include high mileage, ask your Tire Works mechanic if your oil should be changed more often. To help you save on your next oil change, we offer oil change and fluid specials.
Your vehicle’s motor oil is the essential element in keeping your engine running smoothly. To break that down, the oil helps protect your engine in four critical ways by:
- Reducing friction and minimizing wear: The oil forms a protective layer over all of the engine components. It has special additives that prevent contact and reduce the friction between the engine’s many moving parts. This helps your engine operate efficiently, safely, and quietly.
- Removing excessive heat: Your engine’s motor oil absorbs heat away from important areas, like around the piston rings, and redistributes it around the engine. This prevents the engine from overheating while it is working.
- Cleaning the engine: Motor oils are designed to keep debris, dirt, and deposits from combustion from building up on your engine components. The oil also works to prevent blockages. It absorbs the dirt and debris and holds it, rendering it harmless until it is removed at your next oil change service.
- Preventing corrosion and rust: The motor oil helps protect your hard-working engine components from excessive corrosion and rust that would happen if they were not protected.
It’s a good idea to regularly check your oil between oil changes and top it off as needed. This shouldn’t take the place of having routine oil change service done, however. If your oil level is a little low and you top it off to bring your oil level back up to normal, the new oil doesn’t clean the old oil.
The old, dirty oil just mixes with the clean, new oil and you won’t get nearly the performance from the new oil. This will put significantly more stress on your engine and pistons. The oil will not be able to reduce heat caused by friction, effectively lubricate the engine components, or absorb dirt and debris.
If your oil level is significantly low, you can top off the oil to bring it closer to the normal range temporarily, but make sure to come into your closest Tire Works location for a full oil change service as soon as you can.
Schedule your appointment online today!
Your owner’s manual will provide you with the manufacturer’s recommended minimum oil specifications for your vehicle. It may be a good idea to upgrade to a better type of motor oil. Not all engine oils are created equally. Different types of oil have different viscosities and performance in the protection of your engine. Determining the best type of oil for your vehicle will depend on three factors:
- The type of vehicle: Different types of vehicles all need different types of oil. A high-performance vehicle, like a sports car, needs a higher performance oil. While a pickup truck that does a lot of hauling or towing will need a different type of oil.
- The vehicle’s age/total mileage: Many newer vehicles require full synthetic motor oil. Alternatively, as a vehicle ages, the spaces between engine components grow larger, making it harder for the oil to reach critical parts of the engine. Because of this, technicians will usually recommend switching to a higher-viscosity (possibly high-mileage) oil as the car ages.
- Your driving habits: How and where you drive has a significant impact on the life expectancy of your vehicle’s oil. If you are frequently in heavy start-and-stop traffic or take a lot of short trips, you may need a higher quality oil to prevent increased wear and tear on the engine. Also, higher summer temperatures, like we experience here in the Las Vegas area, affect the rate at which oil flows. This means you may need to use a different oil in the summer.
Picking the right oil for your vehicle can be confusing with so many options. Talk to your local Tire Works ASE-certified technician about the best oil for your vehicle and driving habits. Whether you need a conventional oil change, synthetic oil change, or anything in between, we are here to help!
Schedule your appointment today for an oil change service and make sure your engine can run at its best.
The cost of your vehicle’s oil change will depend on the type of oil that is used. For example, a full synthetic oil change, which will provide your engine with the highest levels of protection, will cost more than a conventional oil change.
No matter what type of oil is used, oil changes are one of the most affordable auto services you can have done. Plus, we make it even more affordable with our oil change specials. Check out our oil change coupons page often for savings on:
- Standard conventional oil and filter changes
- High mileage oil and filter changes
- Synthetic oil and filter changes
All of the oil changes at Tire Works include lubrication of your vehicle’s chassis and a 22-point vehicle inspection to help keep your vehicle running safely at its optimum performance.
The engine’s oil filter is a key component in keeping the oil cleaner longer by filtering out dirt and debris that the oil picks up as it circulates. At some point, the oil filter won’t be able to absorb any more particles and dirty oil will be flowing through the engine.
Changing the oil filter along with your oil at every oil change service means that your new, clean oil can work effectively and stay clean longer.
Tire Works has convenient oil change service centers located throughout the Las Vegas area. Check out our locations page to find the service center nearest you and make an appointment online today.
In between oil changes or routine maintenance on your car, you can check the oil yourself. You can improve your car’s performance and avoid unexpected breakdowns that may result from low oil levels. Follow these simple steps to check the oil in your car:
- Park your car on a level surface and wait for the engine to cool down.
- Locate your dipstick, typically a bright yellow ring, which should be on top of your oil tank.
- Pull your dipstick out and wipe it off with a rag or cloth.
- Insert the dipstick fully, and pull it out.
Your dipstick reading will fall between an L and F on the dipstick (Low to Full). Some models have two cross-hatch marks instead of letters. It’s best to add oil when the mark falls near the L mark (or the lower cross-hatch mark), but be careful not to overfill past the F (or the upper cross-hatch).
Even the most comprehensive full-service oil change may not result in any noticeable improvements to your vehicle’s performance. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, however. Compared to services like brake and steering repairs, the benefits of removing and replacing dirty oil are more subtle. Still, this process is vital to your vehicle’s continued well-being.
After a thorough oil change, you might notice some improvements to your car’s overall well-being. The oil change perk that’s easiest to spot is better gas mileage. Once your oil change is complete, you might also detect enhanced acceleration and better engine efficiency.
When they’re due for an oil change, Las Vegas residents should know which of the two major oil types—conventional and synthetic—is the best fit for their vehicle. You may have stuck with one of these oil types for your entire history as a Las Vegas driver. Even so, you might be curious about the benefits (and drawbacks) of switching to the other option.
The good news is that changing the type of motor oil you use won’t damage your engine, no matter what kind of car you drive. Despite this, one oil variety or the other may be the better option for your unique needs:
- Conventional motor oil is still the most popular type of oil among today’s drivers. It’s derived from refined crude oil and enhanced by introducing various additives. This type of oil is cheaper than synthetic oil, but you’ll likely need to replace it early on. Consider replacing your conventional motor oil after 3,000 to 5,000 miles.
- Synthetic motor oil is created in a lab from multiple chemical compounds. While that means it comes with a cost, this oil variety can also last considerably longer than conventional oil. You probably won’t need synthetic oil change service again until you hit the 10,000-to-20,000-mile mark.
Choosing the “wrong” oil type for your vehicle can be a source of stress. Instead of worrying about getting the perfect type of oil, try to choose the oil variety that most closely meets your and your vehicle’s needs. If you’re still having trouble making this decision, ask the team at your local Tire Works shop for assistance! Just remember that both oils will work equally well in most cars.
The term “oil change service” might imply that this task involves simply replacing your old motor oil with new oil. That line of thinking isn’t entirely wrong since any oil change will focus on this part of the service. But a true full-service oil change includes additional work, such as:
- Replacing your oil filter
- Performing a multi-point inspection of your car
- Lubricating your vehicle’s chassis
- Rotating your tires (for a small extra charge)
When they need oil changes, people in Las Vegas choose Tire Works Total Car Care for this service. That’s because we offer Las Vegas the most in-depth oil change anywhere. Book your oil change appointment at Tire Works today!