Top-Quality Oil Change Service In Pahrump, NV
If you’re searching online for an “oil change near me,” look no further than the car care experts at Tire Works in Pahrump for your next oil change service. We aim to provide you the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality auto service at prices that can’t be beaten.
Oil Change Service At Tire Works
Your engine receives powerful protection from clean oil and a clean filter. This is why we recommend having an oil change service done every 3,000 miles or three months, whichever comes first. This interval can be extended slightly by using full synthetic oil. A regular oil change schedule will result in a vehicle that’s running in peak condition.
At Tire Works, our oil changes go beyond simply replacing the oil. Our ASE-certified mechanics want to make sure your vehicle is running in optimal condition. We can help you determine the best oil and oil change schedule to keep your vehicle in top condition.
Our conventional Valvoline oil change service includes:
- 22-point vehicle inspection
- Up to five quarts of Valvoline 5W-20 or 5W-30 oil
- New oil filter installation
- Lubrication of the vehicle’s chassis
- Tire rotation upon request for $5
Make sure to check out our coupons page often for the latest oil change coupons and the best deals on other auto services you may need.
The Benefits of Regular Oil Changes
One of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to keep your car running efficiently is having regular oil changes done on your vehicle. Some of the benefits of clean oil and a clean oil filter in your engine include:
Keeping the Engine Clean
Oil plays an important role in keeping critical engine components clean. While cycling through the engine, the oil collects dirt and grime that builds up in your engine over time, helping to prevent further expensive repairs caused by engine parts clogging.
Reducing Friction & Wear
When proper levels of clean oil are maintained in your car, there’s less friction and wear on the sensitive metal parts of your engine. If oil levels get too low, excess friction generated in the engine can cause extensive problems, possibly even leaving you stranded.
Absorbing Excess Heat
Keeping clean oil in the engine is essential to preventing it from overheating. The oil helps to regulate engine temperature by absorbing any excess heat. When oil becomes dirty, it will not only stop absorbing heat, but it will also begin to reflect it. This quickly leads to a higher chance of an overheated engine.
Preventing Rust & Corrosion
Maintaining proper levels of clean oil helps protect sensitive engine components from the buildup of rust and corrosion. Simply topping off your existing oil, which just mixes clean oil with the dirty oil, will not provide sufficient engine protection.
Book Your Oil Change Service Today
You can rely on the expertise of the Tire Works Pahrump auto repair technicians. We’re here for top-quality oil change service, as well as any other auto service needs you may have. Schedule your appointment today!
Oil Change Service FAQs
What do I need to know when setting up an oil change?
These recommendations—which usually fall into the 5,000–7,000-mile range—are based on average driving conditions. However, that doesn’t apply to many vehicle owners in Pahrump. Oil can become less effective more quickly than usual if you:
- Often take short trips
- Have high miles on your vehicle’s odometer
- Tend to drive in hot temperatures
- Regularly haul or tow heavy loads
Since countless drivers in the area fit one or more of these categories, the team at Tire Works believes it’s wiser to get your oil changed every 3,000–5,000 miles. While your car is in our Pahrump auto shop for an oil change, we’ll take a look at its tires and fluids, as well!
How can motor oil help my engine?
- Keeping friction to a minimum. Oil creates a lubricating layer over your engine’s various components. It also contains specialized additives, further enhancing its capabilities in this regard.
- Helping them last longer. Without motor oil, your engine would be at an increased risk of rust and corrosion.
- Cleaning them out. When foreign particles build up in your engine, oil absorbs and removes these materials. That way, they won’t combust or cause blockages.
- Controlling heat levels. Your engine needs oil to redistribute heat from “hot spots” such as piston rings for it to stay cool. Without oil, your engine would be much more likely to overheat.
Why do I need an oil filter replacement?
Between oil changes, your engine’s oil filter can extend the lifespan of your motor oil. These filters can catch some of the particles in your oil, keeping it clean for as long as possible. And just like oil, oil filters need to be replaced regularly to do their job!
How do I determine the type of oil change service I need?
To decide which oil your car needs, think about:
- The type of car you drive. If you’re driving a high-end sports car, you shouldn’t put low-quality oil into it. Along with this, different types of oil are well-suited to different types of vehicles.
- Your vehicle’s age. Generally speaking, older cars need high-viscosity oil—as the space between their various engine components grows over time. Meanwhile, newer cars are sometimes built with synthetic oil in mind.
- How you drive. Do you often drive in demanding conditions? If so, you should purchase a type of oil that meets your needs.
No matter which type of oil you want, Tire Works can offer a Valvoline oil change that’s right for you!
How can I schedule an oil change?