The Best Car AC Repair Near You
Most drivers don’t think about their vehicle’s AC system until it stops blowing cold air. At Tire Works auto repair in Sunrise Manor, our ASE-certified mechanics can quickly diagnose the cause of your AC issues and recommend any needed repairs. You can book your appointment online now for our expert AC service.
Common AC Problems
The AC system in your car or truck is made up of the compressor, condenser, expansion valve, and evaporator. Here are some of the ways the system can become less effective or fail completely:
- The system needs to be recharged, which means the refrigerant may be leaking out and more needs to be added. First, the source of the leak will need to be repaired. A car AC recharge simply means giving your system the power it needs to get back to keeping you cool on the road.
- Older vehicles are not compatible with the change in standards of Freon (refrigerant). When your car needs an AC recharge, it may need to be retrofitted to handle the new grade of refrigerant. The compressor and the seals and hoses will need to be changed.
- The heater core may become corroded and start leaking. Watch for steam coming into the passenger cabin from the vents, as well as a sweet smell. The heater core will need to be replaced in this case.
Whatever the problem is, the specialists at Tire Works can locate it and get you back on the road in comfort.
Tire Works is also dedicated to giving you added value at every opportunity. Check out our money-saving coupons before you come into our Sunrise Manor shop for service.
Schedule Your AC Check Today
Rather than dealing with expensive, unexpected repairs, add our Tire Works AC inspection to your car’s regular maintenance schedule. Our ASE-certified technicians will:
- Assess the temperature in the cabin
- Check the pressure in the cooling system
- Look for damaged, corroded, or leaking parts
- Determine if the compressor belt needs to be replaced
- Inspect radiator coolant level, hose pipes, pressure cap, and thermostat
- Check the entire system for holes in refrigerant lines
- Compare the pressure in the system with manufacturer’s specifications
Signs Your AC System Needs Service
The following signs may indicate that your AC system isn’t functioning as it should:
- Water collecting inside the car, usually on the floorboards
- Odors inside the car
- AC light on the dashboard illuminates
- Unusual noises, like fluttering
If you notice any of these signs between your scheduled inspections, don’t wait to bring your vehicle in to be checked.
Use Our Free Concierge Service
Another service offered free of charge by Tire Works is our Concierge Service. We will come to your home or office (within three miles) and perform the services needed and return the car to you. Our staff will also clean all contact points in the vehicle and sanitize it to protect your safety.
Don’t forget to check for coupons!