Headlight Restoration in Las Vegas, NV
Look at your headlights. Are they cloudy or yellowed? If so, you could benefit from a headlight restoration service. The service effectively cleans the lights and are just a fraction of the cost of replacing them.
What’s Included In A Headlight Restoration Service
An expert technician will treat the headlights with a cleaner before successive series of sanding and cleaning. Finally, the technician will apply a finish, which helps to delay the buildup from occurring again. After a headlight restoration service, the lights will look brand new.
Why Do My Headlights Turn Yellow
Headlight lenses are mostly manufactured out of polycarbonate plastic. This polycarbonate is susceptible to ultraviolet radiation from the sun, which causes the lenses to cloud/oxidize. Additionally, as we drive, a thin layer of chemicals, acids, and dust accumulate on the lens. This also has a negative impact on visibility by causing a yellowing effect. Those inconsistencies in the plastic cause the light to diffuse and refract, meaning that your headlights won’t be as bright. Often, you don’t realize the headlight problems until they are exceptionally dim since the damage and opacity differences occur over a long period.
However, you can prevent many of the problems caused by direct sunlight by parking your car in the shade.
Restore your headlights at any of our locations. Make an appointment at your local Tire Works today.
Proudly Serving the Following Locations:
- Henderson Auto Repair & Tire Shop
- Pahrump at State Hwy 160 and State Hwy 372
- 8825 W. Flamingo Rd at El Capitan
- 8532 Blue Diamond Rd at Durango
- 4690 Cactus at Decatur
- 7070 S. Jones Blvd at I-215
- 1925 N. Hollywood Blvd at Lake Mead
- 1280 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd at Maryland Pkwy
- 2220 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy at Green Valley
- 6542 Boulder Hwy at Russell
- 445 W Centennial Pkwy at Commerce
- 7735 W. Sahara Ave at Buffalo
- 9590 W. Tropicana at Fort Apache
- 6455 S. Pecos Rd at Sunset
- 4700 W Craig Rd at Decatur